Friday, April 15, 2016

Tassels are IN!!

I love tassels with fashion and jewelry, and this year you are going to see them everywhere.  On almost every item you can attach them on!  And, recently working with Angela Ballew's Sparkle Sparkle technique which, I love by the way!  The results obtained from my created stacks are sooo modernistic with the shapes and coordinating pastels.  First I created the earrings but, then I needed a pendant, of course!  This reminds me of the Bazaars you'd visit in Turkey and India.  But I got my tassel in there, just a tiny one but, I love it.



and here is the link to the tutorial if you have not tried it:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, love the colors! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura Lia :D sorry for such a delayed response .... hope you are continuing to do well <3 <3

      Delete